© 2005-2012 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). All rights reserved worldwide.
Cancer.Net Mobile is a free app for iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android and features:
- Guides on 120 types of cancer
- An interactive tool to keep track of questions to ask healthcare providers and record voice answers
- A place to save information about prescribed medications, including photos of labels and bottles (on camera-enabled devices)
- A symptom tracker to record the time and severity of symptoms and side effects
- A section featuring the latest videos, podcasts, and Cancer.Net Feature Articles
- Automatically updated content
- Optional passcode lock
- Optional iCloud backup for the questions, medications and symptoms entered into Cancer.Net Mobile (on iCloud-enabled iOS devices)
View screenshots of the app below.
“Where the app truly shines is in three key features: Ability to store questions, medications and symptoms. The way this app implements these key features is absolutely stunning, and makes the application a must have for cancer patients and their family members.” -iMedicalApps (See the full iMedicalApps review.)
“As a cancer survivor…I find this to be a great tool. The information is updated and I love that I can use it to save questions and have easy access to resources.” -App Store user
Cancer.Net Mobile has received a 2012 m.WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Mobile by the Web Marketing Association.
Cancer.Net Mobile has received a Winter/Spring Web Health Awards | MOBILE Silver Award by the Health Information Resource Center.
Cancer.Net Mobile has received a Silver Award in the Mobile Applications - Health & Wellness category of the 2012 W3 Awards, given by the International Academy of the Visual Arts.