Now Available on iOS, Android, and the Amazon App Store: Version 3.1
Version 3.1 of Cancer.Net Mobile includes several feature enhancements and improvements, including:
- Newly designed dashboard – easy access to medications, symptoms, questions, and cancer type information
- Scheduling features – add any symptom, medication, or question to your calendar to ask at your next appointment
- Quick links – your saved information is now just one tap away
- Data entry optimization – enter your information more quickly and seamlessly for easier tracking
- Enhanced symptom tracking – symptoms plotted by severity on an easy-to-read line graph
- Filtering capabilities – easily filter medications, questions, and symptoms by attribute
Cancer.Net Mobile is a free app for iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android and features:
- Spanish-enabled! Users whose primary device language is set to Spanish are able to use all of the award-winning features of the app in their native language, as well as select oncologist-approved cancer information.
- Get Information – up-to-date guides on 120+ types of cancer, including treatment, managing side effects, cost of care, and living with cancer, as well as the latest videos, podcasts, and Cancer.Net Blog posts
- Record Questions – easily jot down questions for your doctors and record their answers
- Log Medications – take photos of medication labels and bottles. Log dosage, frequency, and prescribing doctor
- Track Symptoms – note symptoms and side effects. Automatically plot severity, date, and time in an easy-to-read line graph
- Scheduling – add questions, symptoms, or medications to your mobile device calendar
- Link Questions - link any questions to ask at your next appointment with a current symptom or medication
- Optional passcode lock
- Optional iCloud backup for the questions, medications and symptoms entered into Cancer.Net Mobile (on iCloud-enabled iOS devices)
“Where the app truly shines is in three key features: Ability to store questions, medications and symptoms. The way this app implements these key features is absolutely stunning, and makes the application a must have for cancer patients and their family members.” -iMedicalApps (See the full iMedicalApps review.)
"Cancer.net app is a wonderful resource for patients. It provides information on specific cancers, provides a place to write questions, write/record answers, list medications, record symptoms and more." - thedoctorweighsin.com
“As a cancer survivor…I find this to be a great tool. The information is updated and I love that I can use it to save questions and have easy access to resources.” - App Store user
Cancer.Net Mobile received a Merit Award in the Spring 2016 Digital Health Awards competition, which recognizes high-quality digital health resources for consumers and health professionals, and a Silver Award from the 2015 Annual W3 Awards. Additionally, Cancer.Net was a Finalist for the 2015 Appy Awards in the Medical category.
Tied for 3rd Best Mobile Application of 2015 by Fundacíon iSYS, a Barcelona-based organization that recognizes high-quality digital health resources.
2 awards from the Web Marketing Association, most recently the 2014 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application.
2 awards in Best Mobile Communications from Strategic Health Care Communications, most recently the 2014 eHealthcare Leadership Platinum Award.
This section provides a list of mobile applications that give people with cancer, survivors, and caregivers a convenient way to access online health information.
This section provides a list of mobile websites that give people with cancer, survivors, and caregivers a convenient way to access online health information.