New Spanish-enabled version available!
Cancer.Net Mobile has been updated to include a Spanish-enabled version. Users whose primary device language is set to Spanish will now be able to use all of the award-winning features of the app in their native language, as well as select oncologist-approved cancer information. Currently available in iOS and Android versions.
Cancer.Net Mobile is a free app for iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android and features:
- Guides on 120 types of cancer
- An interactive tool to keep track of questions to ask healthcare providers and record voice answers
- A place to save information about prescribed medications, including photos of labels and bottles (on camera-enabled devices)
- A symptom tracker to record the time and severity of symptoms and side effects
- A section featuring the latest videos, podcasts, and Cancer.Net Feature Articles
- Automatically updated content
- Optional passcode lock
- Optional iCloud backup for the questions, medications and symptoms entered into Cancer.Net Mobile (on iCloud-enabled iOS devices)
View screenshots of the app below.
“Where the app truly shines is in three key features: Ability to store questions, medications and symptoms. The way this app implements these key features is absolutely stunning, and makes the application a must have for cancer patients and their family members.” -iMedicalApps (See the full iMedicalApps review.)
"Cancer.net app is a wonderful resource for patients. It provides information on specific cancers, provides a place to write questions, write/record answers, list medications, record symptoms and more." - thedoctorweighsin.com
“As a cancer survivor…I find this to be a great tool. The information is updated and I love that I can use it to save questions and have easy access to resources.” -App Store user
Cancer.Net Mobile is a Finalist for the 2015 Appy Awards in the Medical category.
Cancer.Net Mobile has recieved two awards from the Web Marketing Association, most recently the 2014 MobileWebAward for Best Health Care Mobile Application.
Cancer.Net Mobile has received 2 awards in Best Mobile Communications from Strategic Health Care Communications, most recently the 2014 eHealthcare Leadership Platinum Award.
Cancer.Net Mobile has received a Winter/Spring Web Health Awards | MOBILE Silver Award by the Health Information Resource Center.
Cancer.Net Mobile has received a Silver Award in the Mobile Applications - Health & Wellness category of the 2012 W3 Awards, given by the International Academy of the Visual Arts.
This section provides a list of mobile applications that give people with cancer, survivors, and caregivers a convenient way to access online health information.
This section provides a list of mobile websites that give people with cancer, survivors, and caregivers a convenient way to access online health information.