ON THIS PAGE: You will find some helpful links to other areas of Cancer.Net that provide information about your care and treatment. This is the final page of Cancer.Net’s Guide to Endocrine Tumors. To go back and review other pages, use the menu on the side of your screen.
Cancer.Net includes many other sections about the medical and emotional aspects of an endocrine tumor diagnosis, both for the person diagnosed and their family members and friends. This website is meant to be a resource for you and your loved ones from the time of diagnosis, through treatment, and beyond. Here are a few sections that may get you started in exploring the rest of Cancer.Net:
- Search for a specialist in your local area using this free database of doctors from the American Society of Clinical Oncology .
- Review dictionary articles to help understand medical phrases and terms used in medical care and treatment .
- Read more about the first steps to take when newly diagnosed with a tumor .
- Find out more about clinical trials as a treatment option .
- Learn more about coping with the emotions, including those within a family or a relationship .
- Find a national, not-for-profit advocacy organization that may offer additional information, services, and support for people with this type of tumor .
- Explore next steps a person can take after active treatment is complete .
This is the end of Cancer.Net’s Guide to Endocrine Tumors. Use the menu on the side of your screen to select another section, to continue reading this guide.