ON THIS PAGE: You will find some helpful links to other areas of Cancer.Net that provide information about cancer care and treatment. This is the final page of Cancer.Net’s Guide to Penile Cancer. To go back and review other pages, use the menu on the side of your screen.
Cancer.Net includes many other sections about the medical and emotional aspects of cancer, both for the person diagnosed and their family members and friends. This website is meant to be a resource for you and your loved ones from the time of diagnosis, through treatment, and beyond. Here are a few sections that may get you started in exploring the rest of Cancer.Net:
- Search for a cancer specialist in your local area using this free database of doctors from the American Society of Clinical Oncology .
- Review dictionary articles to help understand medical phrases and terms used in cancer care and treatment .
- Read more about the first steps to take when newly diagnosed with cancer .
- Learn more about coping with the emotions that cancer can bring, including those within a family or a relationship. 
- Find a national, not-for-profit advocacy organization that may offer additional information, services, and support for people with this type of cancer .
This is the end of Cancer.Net’s Guide to Penile Cancer. Use the menu on the side of your screen to select another section to continue reading this guide.