How to Subscribe to a Feed using Google
1. Enter the feed's URL into the reader or click an RSS icon in a browser that initiates the subscription process.
2. Select the reader, from the drop-down list.
3. Click Subscribe Now.
In this example, you have the choice between Google homepage and Google Reader.
The RSS reader checks the user's subscribed feeds regularly for new work, downloads any updates that it finds, and provides a user interface to monitor and read the feeds.
Managing your Feed
Once the list in your feed has been generated you have several options, Edit, Delete, and Share.
- Edit enables you to select the number of articles that will appear in the reader.
- Delete is for removing articles from the feed.
- Share enables you to share this information with people in your Address book, if for example, you are using Google and also have a Google e-mail account.
Need A Reader?
Here are some commonly used readers for RSS. Please note however, ASCO does NOT support or endorse one reader or company above another.
For Windows Users:
1. Feed Reader 
2. Feed Demon 
3. Google's Reader  (Windows and Mac)
4. Omea Reader 
For Mac Users:
2. Apple's Dashboard RSS Widget 
3. Net News Wire 
4. Shrook 
For Linux Users:
1. Straw 
2. Bottom Feeder 
3. Liferea 
4. Composite