© 2005-2012 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). All rights reserved worldwide.
To learn more about adjuvant treatment for lung cancer, consider asking your doctor the following questions:
- What stage is the cancer?
- Would I benefit from adjuvant treatment?
- What are my treatment options?
- What treatment(s) do you recommend?
- What are the risks of this treatment?
- How could this treatment help me?
- What are the short-term and long-term side effects of this treatment? Are they preventable and/or treatable?
- How could this treatment affect my quality of life?
- Am I eligible for a clinical trial?
- Where can I find more information?