The Cancer.Net Blog is a place where people with cancer and those who care about and for them can get timely, reliable information combined with the expertise and resources of Cancer.Net and the American Society of Clinical Oncology (“ASCO”). But to truly explore the cancer topics people are talking about, we need people to talk! So, we invite you to comment on blog posts and participate in the discussions found on all of our social media channels. However, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- ASCO staff cannot answer personal medical questions or provide treatment recommendations. Please talk with your doctor about all individual cancer care decisions.
- Site administrators reserve the right to edit or remove comments for any reason, including, without limitation, posts that contain inaccuracies, spam, offensive or obscene language, links to illegal content, intellectual property infringement, overtly hostile interactions and/or harassment, or that otherwise violate community norms.
- Site administrators reserve the right to edit comments for clarity or length.
- Please respect the intellectual property of others. When discussing content that appears on the Internet, it is better to quote only the relevant part and link to the rest of the content rather than to cut and paste large blocks of text.
- The views expressed in the blog posts and in the comments are those of the authors. They do not necessarily reflect the views of ASCO.
- ASCO’s Terms and Conditions apply to your use of this site.