At this time, the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) has sponsorship opportunities available for Cancer.Net. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the website, please email us at email@example.com.
At this time, Cancer.Net is not accepting advertising.
Cancer.Net, owned and operated by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), provides links from the Cancer.Net website to third-party Internet websites and resources as a convenience to visitors. Cancer.Net and ASCO have no control over the websites maintained by third parties. Cancer.Net and ASCO do not endorse the content, operators, products, or services of such sites. Cancer.Net and ASCO are not responsible (directly or indirectly) for any damages or injury caused by or in connection with use of any such content, products, or services available through third-party sites.
Requests to Add a Link from Cancer.Net:
To request that a website be added as a link from Cancer.Net, please complete and return the Linking Request Form. All requests for links to third-party websites are reviewed based on the criteria listed below and approved/disapproved by ASCO staff and/or members of Cancer.Net's Editorial Board.
Third-Party Website Review Criteria:
- Website must be operated by a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) not-for-profit organization with a charitable mission directly related to cancer
- Website content must be medically and factually accurate
- The organization must be national or international in scope
- Website publicly and clearly identifies its source(s) of funding (donations, grants, sponsorships, etc.)
- Website content is primarily educational in nature and website/organization offers specific programs, services, and information that directly impact and assist people affected by cancer
- Website must have a formal medical or scientific advisory board composed of qualified health professionals. In addition, a complete list of these professionals must be publicly identified on the website.
- Website content must be frequently and routinely updated. Visitors can easily find the date the information was last updated.
- Website offers a mechanism for its users to provide feedback on its content
- Website design and ease of navigation are taken into consideration
- Website awards or other endorsements by external organizations (such as the HONcode principles of The Health On the Net Foundation) are taken into consideration
- The reputation of the organization that owns, endorses, and/or manages the website is taken into consideration
Download the Linking Request Form.
If you believe that any of the third-party linked sites contain inappropriate material unrelated to Cancer.Net or ASCO mission, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we may take appropriate action. Cancer.Net will consider all such requests but shall have no obligation to remove any links or respond.
Links to Cancer.Net:
If you are interested in linking to Cancer.Net, please notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site and a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to Cancer.Net.
Cancer.Net and ASCO prohibit any link to Cancer.Net which in any way (1) connotes an endorsement by or affiliation with Cancer.Net and/or ASCO (2) adversely impacts Cancer.Net and/or ASCO (3) suggests that Cancer.Net and/or ASCO promotes or endorses any third party's causes, ideas, websites, products or services, (4) uses Cancer.Net and/or ASCO content for inappropriate commercial purposes, or (5) conceals the fact that the reader has left the linking site and entered Cancer.Net. We reserve the right to object to any link.