The 2020 Annual Meeting originally scheduled for May 29-June 2, 2020 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, was changed to a virtual format. The ASCO20 Virtual Scientific Program was held Friday, May 29, through Sunday, May 31. The virtual meeting provided an engaging lineup of scheduled and on-demand scientific content offering the opportunity to learn and collaborate across a variety of approaches, disciplines, and specialties. If you are already registered, you can browse the full scientific program and presentations.
The ASCO20 Virtual Education Program will be held Saturday, August 8, through Monday, August 10. Registration is still open.
- Exclusive access to ASCO20 Virtual Scientific Program and the Virtual Exhibits, through November 30, 2020
- Exclusive access to ASCO20 Virtual Education Program (starting in August), through November 30, 2020
- Online Access to Annual Meeting Proceedings and the ASCO Educational Book
Given the unique circumstances surrounding this year’s meeting, patient advocates can register for the virtual meeting, at no cost. This registration category is reserved exclusively for patient advocates and is not intended for medical professionals. Patient Advocates who are active members of ASCO may register by selecting the "Patient Advocate" registration category when prompted during the registration process. Other non-member patient advocates interested in registering will need to submit a CV, resume, or bio-sketch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals interested in registering under this category either work or volunteer for national or international not-for-profit patient advocacy organizations that:
- Demonstrate a charitable mission
- Engage in patient advocacy activities
- Provide programs, services, information, and/or support for people affected by cancer
- Have a nonprofessional membership
- Do not offer continuing medical education (CME) or scientific programs for professionals.
Additionally, advocates not affiliated with a national or international not-for-profit organization may also be eligible to register under the patient advocate category, based on their advocacy role and experience. Please submit a CV, resume, or bio-sketch via email at email@example.com.
For Frequently Asked Questions about ASCO20, visit https://meetings.asco.org/am/frequently-asked-questions-faqs